Research by the American Association of Orthodontists has found that a whopping 75% of Americans are dealing with some degree of crooked or misaligned teeth.
What are the Benefits?
Orthodontists offer services to help the many Americans who are dealing with crooked or misaligned teeth. The proper treatment can provide several important benefits:
- A smile can be restored to its original beauty.
- The patient will be able to chew their food thoroughly and properly
- The patient’s teeth will be protected from breaking or cracking
- The bone structure of the patient’s mouth is protected and preserved
- The patient will be able to conduct more thorough oral hygiene. Crooked teeth provide many crevices where bacteria can build up and hide. Straight teeth are simpler to keep clean.